A complete hybrid VTOL autopilot solution. Start anywhere, fly everywhere.
Supports QuadPlanes, Tailsitters and Tiltrotors.
Ideal for surveying, mapping & surveillance tasks needing long-range flight without the runway.
Autonomous flight control system with extensive failure detection and recovery systems.
Easy to use tablet based Ground Control Station with 3D flight planning and heads-up display.
Zero piloting skills required.
Flight Control System
- Supports a wide range of hybrid VTOL vehicle types.
- Fully autonomous missions and flight mode transition support.
- Auto sensor, mechanical failure and flight envelope degradation detection and recovery system.
- Support for various payloads.
- Lidar and radar distance sensor support.
Ground Control Station
- Consumer and commercial grade tablets supported.
- 3D mission creation and monitoring.
- User-level password protected access for restricted operator functionality.
- Extensive interactive pre-flight checking prior to launch.
- Remotely configurable via fleet management system.
- Automatic drone flight log upload to fleet management system.
- Access a shared flight plan library selectable by location or mission type.
- Web based drone management system.
- Visualise your companies or customers flight log data.
- Flight log book auto-completion.
- Flight log analysis system with automated early warming alerts and maintenance notifications.
- Distribute new drone settings to the drone fleet.
- Create, approve and distribute flight plans to remote operators.
AirRails Powered Products
If you are looking for a complete hybrid VTOL system you can take a look at one of several systems being offered by our partners.
Interested in trying out the AirRails platform before integrating it in your own hybrid VTOL platform? Together with a UK partner we will soon be offering a low-cost evaluation VTOL, setup with AirRails and ready-to-fly.
The ALTI Transition is a high-end hybrid VTOL which ships with either an electric or fuel pusher configuration for more than 6 hours endurance. High quality construction and components for a top of the line mapping or surveillance system.
A unique style of tailsitter which gains an extra level of stability through the use of a third motor for effortless takeoff / landing even in windy conditions. Expected to launch in Q1 2017.
If you are a manufacturer, solutions provider or service provider and would be interested in integrating AirRails into your product then let us help you get started.
Contact us to find out more about how AirRails can get your existing or upcoming hybrid VTOL drone airborne and ready for makert.