AirRails Crop Spraying
Autonomous Autopilot System with Unrivalled Vision Navigation & Avoidance
UAVenture’s AirRails is an advanced, vision powered autopilot solution to power your drone for crop spraying or seed distribution missions. Fully autonomous and obstacle aware.
Fully Integrated Obstacle Avoidance & Precision Navigation
Multi-object detection and avoidance with a powerful dynamic route planning algorithm to find an efficient path back to the mission track.
- Single stereo camera for flat terrain
- Dual camera option for steep terrain
- Supports flight speeds of up to 5 m/s (obstacle density dependent)
- Accurate navigation during GPS degradation and failure
- Precision navigation and landing with < 30 cm accuracy
Ground Control Station
- Intuitive 3D planning and mission monitoring
- Pre-flight avionics and spray system checks
- “No-fly” zones for avoiding trees, houses etc.
- Customise or select preset spray / seeder configurations incl. spray rate, seeder disk / gate controls, swath size, overlap, etc.
- Automatic flight plan adjustment based on spray system and spray mission setting
- Spray rate, coverage and flight time estimates
- Double spraying prevention system
- Spray coverage analysis
- Team-wide flight plan library
- Backed by powerful GIS systems from ESRI (ArcGIS) and Mapbox
- Custom aerial imagery and DEM support available
- Video stream support
The AirRails Copilot connects your drone to your business:
- Spray coverage and flight report uploads and live status
information about the drone
- Integration options into fleet management solutions for
predictive maintenance and administration
- Company wide software maintenance and remote sup-
Flight Control System
- Fully autonomous from takeoff to landing
- Interrupt/resume: Auto return home on empty & auto-resume to continue at interrupt point
- Flight speed based flow control and flow-rate monitoring
- Supports liquid and granular spray systems
- Min. spraying distance over crop: 1.5 m
- Max. speed: 5 m/s (vision avoidance mode), 10 m/s (non vision avoidance mode)
- Steep terrain capable: up to 50 degree slopes with a dual radar configuration
- Cloud connected for data storage, reporting and remote support
Download our brochure for more information and enroll in the free demonstration program and start testing AirRails in the simulator.