UAVenture, an innovative and high tech company that develops and sells Hybrid VTOL and agricultural VTOL flight control systems and related technology to commercial drone manufacturers world-wide.
UAVenture, located near Zurich, Switzerland, is expanding and we are looking for talented engineers to help bring our product to the next level. We offer a unique opportunity to be involved in an industry that is changing the way businesses collect and use data with the relatively new hybrid VTOL technology.
We not only offer a very innovative working environment but also the option to travel world-wide to assist our growing network of customers.
If you are interested in one of the open positions below, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drone Software (Java/Kotlin) Engineer
We’re looking for a highly motivated software developer who shares our interest in the world of drones and would like to work at the forefront of state of the art technologies for an international customer base. Key tasks include development of drone control station software, specification, design and testing.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science
- In depth understanding of object oriented software development, distributed systems, asynchronous messaging systems
- Programming experience with Android Java, Kotlin, Node-JS and Python
- Experience in developing web front-ends is an advantage
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Passion for all that flies
- Swiss residence, application with cover letter
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Specify and implement functionality for Android Apps
- Test and maintain tests for user interface functionality
- Design and implement specialised data exchange and storage mechanisms
- Work together with customers on new functionality
- General development of supporting applications based on Node-JS and Python
- Participate in flight testing