UAVenture, an innovative and high tech company that develops and sells Hybrid VTOL and agricultural VTOL flight control systems and related technology to commercial drone manufacturers world-wide.
UAVenture, located near Zurich, Switzerland, is expanding and we are looking for talented engineers to help bring our product to the next level. We offer a unique opportunity to be involved in an industry that is changing the way businesses collect and use data with the relatively new hybrid VTOL technology.
We not only offer an very innovative working environment but also the option to travel world-wide to assist our growing network of manufacturers. We are also looking for engineers who would be interested in working 100% embedded at one of our prominent customer sites to work hand-in-hand with their team in bringing their product to market.
If you are interested in one of the open positions below, please send your resume/CV to us at email@example.com.
Flight Control Engineers
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- In-depth understanding of flight control, linear control systems, preferably with experience related to multirotors and fixed-wing aircrafts
- Knowledge of estimation theory, in particular of Complementary filters and Extended Kalman filters
- Experience in working with Python for control design development and simulation
- Experience in programming with C/C++, preferably for embedded systems
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Passion for all things that fly